Skip to content
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves (quarter-sized) allows users to inhale a larger volume of air per breath, reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensure hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute to trap exhaled air and lift the diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort, creating more space for air to exit the mask, thereby reducing heat build-up inside the mask.
- Extra Large face seal surface offers excellent comfort, does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight, and fits a wide variety of facial features
- Textured finish on the sealing area reduces the risk of the mask slipping on the face.
- 3 Position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air facepiece.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection