The 20 tool GRIPPS Tethering Station GTS-20T is a fully functional mobile tethering workstation, suitable for a range of environments. Constructed from an extra heavy-duty, 26-ounce canvas, the minimal/isolated use of metals and non-conductive tether anchors make the GTS safe for works around live electricity.
For all works at height, attach the GTS to scaffold tubes, handrails or EWP cages using the load rated and hard-wearing straps. Reinforced eyelets allow the GTS to be hung via hooks or tied off with rope to suit virtually any other conceivable environment.
- Organises & tethers up to 20 tools.
- Mounting straps that are compatible with EWP cages, scaffold tubing, handrails.
- Reinforced stiff backing creates a stable workstation.
- Fire retardant, extra heavy-duty 26-ounce canvas.
- Suitable for working with electrical applications.
- 60cm wide x 55cm high/24" x 22"
- Max Load (Per Tether Anchor): 3.0kg/6.0lbs