Based on the same design as the best-selling GRIPPS® Mule Bag, the Mule Tool Backpack provides all of the same key functionality in a smaller, more compact design.
This lightweight and versatile bag is constructed from water-repellent PVC leather and Nylon materials. Extremely durable, the Mule Tool Backpack features additional reinforced material at the base, to protect against punctures.
If you're working near a rail or scaffolding, the load rated mounting straps allow you to secure the Mule Tool Backpack up off the ground.
Accessing the contents is made simple with a fold-out front panel supported by heavy-duty zips.
Stronger and more durable than a standard tool backpack, the Mule Tool Backpack is suitable for a range of worksite activities comfortably carrying power tools, hand-tools, accessories and other small objects.
Tool organisation is sorted with a range of sleeves, zip-pockets and Velcro pockets lining the interior of the bag. Twin external straps keep tools such as Hammers and Podger Bars always at hand.
Two retractable tether pouches compliment a total of eight load rated D-Ring tether anchors (four inside, four outside), ensuring that every tool can be safely tethered.
- Lightweight, durable & robust design.
- Made from water repellent PVC leather & Nylon fabric.
- Reinforced, puncture-proof base.
- Fold-out front panel.
- Load rated mounting straps for attaching to rails & scaffolding.
- Tool organisation sleeves, pockets & straps.
- Multiple internal & external load rated anchor points.
- Height: 42cm / 16"
- Width: 32cm / 13"
- Depth: 12cm / 5.0"
- Max Load (D-Ring): 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Max Load (Straps): 20kg / 44lbs