The N-Ferno 6822 Balaclava Face Mask is designed with a lightweight spandex top and a stretchable fleece body to comfortably fit under hard hats and helmets with less bulk. The soft fleece traps body heat for warmth when working in the cold. The spandex top is ultra-stretchable and breathable.
The longer length adds extra coverage and can be tucked into a jacket to keep your head and neck warm. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.
- SPANDEX TOP – Lightweight to fit comfortably under a hard hat or helmet
- STRETCHABLE MATERIAL – Flexible to fit most head sizes
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head/neck coverage that tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe