The Screwlock Cable is one of the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to create a tool connection point from existing hang-holes or slots. With a core band made from aircraft-grade steel, the fully load rated and certified Screwlock Cable is as dependable as it is hard-wearing.
Create your secure tool connection point by simply threading the Screwlock Cable through an existing hang-hole/slot in your tool, and screw closed. Add a drop of thread-locking compound before you screw shut to create a permanent, load rated connection point on your tools.
- PU coated aircraft-grade steel provides a hard-wearing tool anchor that's easy to maintain.
- Fully load rated and certified.
- An easy installation process that can be performed on-site.
- Can be locked permanently using thread locking compounds.
- Available in four sizes.
- Max Load: 2.5kg/5.0lbs
- Size 1: 3.0mm x 120mm/0.1" x 4.75" | Max Load 1.0kg/2.0lbs
- Size 2: 3.0mm x 150mm/0.1" x 6.0" | Max Load 1.0kg/2.0lbs
- Size 3: 4.0mm x 160mm/0.15" x 6.25" | Max Load 2.0kg/4.4lbs
- Size 4: 4.0mm x 200mm/0.15" x 8.0" | Max Load 2.0kg/4.4lbs
Come in packs of 10.